PPE | Poly Carbonate Film Face Shield
Glasses in photo not included
These high quality face shields can be used to protect both the makeup artist / hairdresser and the client whilst working on them. Allows protection with a feeling of freedom not under the constraints of wearing a mask.
These masks can them be washed between clients with hot soapy water and sterilised for use with the next person. Limits the waste caused by disposable masks.
* Adjustable Size, lightweight design
* Anti Fog
* Self Ventilating
* Enough room to allow glasses (personal or protection style) to be worn underneath
* Clean with soapy water and allow to air dry
* TGA Certified
Certified to AS/NZ 1336:2014. Standard
* Australian Made
320mm Wide x 245mm High
- Rinse polycarbonate shield with warm water.
- Wash polycarbonate shield with a mild soap and warm water.
- Use a soft cloth or sponge and gently wash with an up and down motion in the same direction on the shield to prevent excess stratching.
- Rinse the cloth or sponge. DO NOT SCRUB or use brushes or squeegees.
- Repeat rinse and dry with a soft cloth or soft high quality kitchen roll to prevent water spotting.
These shields can be used again once washed with hot soapy water. For extra protection you may like to use our 70% Ethanol spritz over the shield for extra protection.
WARNING : Do not use Isopropyl alcohol to steralise the face shields as this will cause the polycarbonate to wear.