PPE | Poly Carbonate Film Chest Face Shield / Mask
Fastens around the back of the neck, not across the forehead. Great for actors for rehearsals not affecting any hair and makeup. Also very effective for special FX artist that spend a lot of time looking down for close up work.
These high quality face shields can be used to protect both the makeup artist / hairdresser and the client whilst working on them. Allows protection with a feeling of freedom not under the constraints of wearing a mask. Particullary suitable for artists who suffer from headaches as this sits around the neck area.
These masks can them be washed between clients with hot soapy water and sterilised for use with the next person. Limits the waste caused by disposable masks.
- One piece design 1mm PETG face shield.
- Adjustable velcro neck wrap.
- Lightweight design for long term wear.
- Anti-fog, self ventilating.
- Optically clear with room for glasses + loupes with lights.
- Works with headsets & telephone access.
- Reusable - clean with alcohol wipes.
- Deaf & hard of hearing community friendly.
- 400mm wide x 360mm high.
- Certified to AS/NZ 1336:2014.
- TGA certified.
- Made in Australia.
- SUK: BPG/IS/2020
400mm Wide x 360mm High
- Rinse polycarbonate shield with warm water.
- Wash polycarbonate shield with a mild soap and warm water.
- Use a soft cloth or sponge and gently wash with an up and down motion in the same direction on the shield to prevent excess stratching.
- Rinse the cloth or sponge. DO NOT SCRUB or use brushes or squeegees.
- Repeat rinse and dry with a soft cloth or soft high quality kitchen roll to prevent water spotting.
These shields can be used again once washed with hot soapy water. For extra protection you may like to use our 70% Ethanol spritz over the shield for extra protection.
*** WARNING : Do not use Isopropyl alcohol to steralise the face shields as this will cause the polycarbonate to wear. ***